Chris Palermo, Esq.
Chris Palermo, Esq., has been a partner at the law firm Palermo Law, P.L.L.C. since 2004. After receiving his undergraduate degree at Villanova University in 1996, he then attended Touro College School of Law, where he received his law degree in 2001.
After graduating from law school, Chris Palermo, Esq. joined the Law Firm his two brothers Edward Palermo and Steven Palermo had created several years earlier. Chris takes a caring yet forceful approach to his practice, which has enabled him to effectively aid hundreds of New Yorkers going through significant and turbulent changes in their personal lives.
Education & Admissions
- Villanova University – Bachelors of Arts
- Touro College School of Law – Juris Doctor
Bar and Court Admissions
- Admitted to Practice Law in all of the Courts of the State of New York
Professional Associations & Awards
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- The American Society Of Legal Advocates
- Supreme Court Appellate Division Second Division
- The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top 1%
- Avvo Rating 10/10 Superb
- Marcie Mazzola 5K Run/Walk – Sponsor
- Overcoming Adversity Scholarship – Sponsor
- Contractors for Kids 5K Run – Donor/Participant
- St. Jude Foundation – Donor
- Long Island Bulldog Rescue – Donor