Riley Perry, Esq.
Riley T. Perry is a partner at Palermo Law, P.L.L.C, and has been an attorney for the firm since 2016. Riley received her Bachelor of Science in Sport Management, magna cum laude, from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 2012, where she was a starter for the women’s varsity lacrosse team for four years, as well as team captain. Thereafter, Riley attended the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, where she received her Juris Doctor in 2015. During her time at Hofstra Law, she was a member of the Hofstra Law Review where she served as an Associate Editor.
Education & Admissions
- University of Massachusetts – Bachelor of Arts
- Hofstra Law School – Juris Doctor
Bar and Court Admissions
- Admitted to Practice Law in all of the Courts of the State of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association