Steven Palermo, Esq.
Two decades ago, Steven Palermo began his legal practice with one objective: to help those in need obtain the justice they deserve. It was not long before he was taking on huge corporations and billion-dollar insurance companies, fighting for just that.
Early on, he learned that the field of personal injury law was one that required laser focus – it was the only way to navigate the huge companies who viewed his clients as nothing but a number on a page, but had seemingly limitless resources to fight against paying them what they deserved. Steven has since devoted all his efforts to the aggressive practice of personal injury litigation, and it is a strategy that works. He has helped hundreds of clients regain their lives after devastating personal injuries.
Steven has won several multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, including a trial verdict of 5.5 million dollars and a 3.2 million-dollar settlement. A number of the Steve’s high-profile cases have been reported in prominent newspapers such as the New York Law Journal, New York Post, Long Island Newsday and the Daily News.
Steven attributes his overall success in the field of personal injury law to the fact that he truly loves what he does and derives tremendous satisfaction in getting his clients the justice they deserve. He looks forward to the opportunity of representing victims of personal injury in a way that not only has a meaningful impact on their lives, but also brings a sense of positivity to his profession.
Education & Admissions
- Villanova University – Bachelors of Arts
- Touro College School of Law – Juris Doctor
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York State Bar
- All the courts of the State of New York
Professional Associations & Awards
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Avvo Rating 10/10 Superb
- Marcie Mazzola 5K Run/Walk – Sponsor
- Overcoming Adversity Scholarship – Sponsor
- Contractors for Kids 5K Run – Donor/Participant
- St. Jude Foundation – Donor
- Long Island Bulldog Rescue – Donor
Personal Injury Articles Written by Steven
- THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN A PERSONAL INJURY CASE
- THE AFTERMATH OF A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT ON THE JOB
- HOW DO I SUE AFTER GETTING IN A HIT & RUN ACCIDENT?
- THE MOST COMMON CAUSES FOR CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS ON LONG ISLAND
- FIVE INSURANCE COMPANY TRICKS THAT WILL HURT YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE