Frank Bruno, Esq.
With a relentless passion to bring about the best possible results for his clients, Mr. Bruno is well known for achieving consistent client satisfaction. He approaches all his cases with the same fierce tenacity and is dedicated to providing a personal and professional service that is rarely seen in the legal profession today.
Born and raised in Huntington, New York, Mr. Bruno attended Villanova University and the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where he was awarded the prestigious Oral Advocacy Award. He is admitted to practice in all the courts of the State of New York, including the federal courts of the Eastern District and Southern District of New York. He has been an active member of the Suffolk County Bar Association, the Nassau County Bar Association, the New York Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
Education & Admissions
- Villanova University – Bachelors of Science
- Touro College School of Law – Juris Doctor
Bar and Court Admissions
- Admitted to Practice Law in all the Courts of the State of New York
- Admitted in the Eastern District of New York
- Admitted in the Southern District of New York
- Member of Suffolk County Bar Association
Areas of Practice (Not Limited To):
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents